Liverpool target Barcelona midfielder but Klopp says Coutinho is not for sale

RB Leipzig sporting director Ralf Rangnick has sent out a defiant message on Liverpool target Naby Keita and insists the club did not build a team to reach the Champions League only to then see it dismantled.

"I can assure you that Naby will be playing with us this season".

According to a report in the Daily Star, Liverpool's move for Naby Keita for Red Bull Leipzig is still not over.

Liverpool have openly exhibited their interest in the midfielder launching bids worth £57 million and £66 million bids both of which have been rejected as Leipzig are not willing to part ways with the players.

So far this summer, only Mohamed Salah, Dominic Solanke and Andrew Robertson have arrived at Liverpool, meaning more signings are expected before the close of the transfer window in just four short weeks.

Putin threatens retaliation for USA sanctions
Speaking at a news conference in Finland on Thursday, Russian President Vladimir Putin derided the sanctions bill now in the U.S. Trump had hoped to improve ties but his administration has been clouded by investigations of Russian election meddling.

There is also his eight goals and seven Bundesliga assists, identical to 29-year-old Adam Lallana's Premier League output, and the fact he completed the third-highest number of passes at Leipzig in the league last season (1,148).

Leipzig want to prove their ambitions as they look to keep their best players ahead of their inaugural Champions League campaign. "He knows this season will be fantastic for us", he said.

The Italian club are not the only one interested in grabbing hold of the versatile dynamo as French giants PSG are also rumoured to be monitoring Naby Keita.

"I think he would be willing to wait until next season as supposedly Keita has a buyout clause".

  • Regina Holmes